1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Frustrating people

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jwco5.3, Mar 17, 2011.

1. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 New Member

Someone had hit my truck in a parking lot and didnt leave any information (I was inside). :grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr::grrrrrr: the rear passenger side door is all that was damaged. Its dented in. I want to take the interior of the door off and see how much I can massage it back out (Dont really want to make a claim since I can get same color door locally for about 250-300).

Question is, how do I get the interior paneling of my 04 extended cab rear door. I only found 2 screws, took them out and door is still solidly attached. Any help is appreciated fellas.
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear about that. I had the same thing happen to me, and the dent is still there. I'll eventually take it to the body shop to get fixed. Sorry I can't help with the door panel, but I'm sure someone here can. Good luck.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry to here about your bad luck. I've never taken a e/c rear door panel off so I can't help you. Good luck with your fix.
  4. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member