Fs:: 07+ silverado fx-r bixenon projector headlights custom

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by RedneckTrucker, Jun 14, 2010.

1. up for sale is a CUSTOM set of projector headlights for a 07 up silverado 1500 2500 3500. the lower projectors are bixenon fx-rs from the retrofit source. the upper ones are high beam halogen projectors. they have 6000k bulbs in the projectors and i will also include brand new unused phillips 85122 d2s 4200k bulbs. the bixenons use d2s bulbs the halogens use 9006 bulbs. keep in mind i MADE these headlights. not oem looking but rather bright at night. no halos or led lights. just nice projectors. reason for sale is truck was traded in. these will by far outdo any aftermarket halo projectors you buy on ebay and put on the truck.
    i am located in central ga and am asking 350 for these lights. paypal please $30 shipping

MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE I CANT POST IN FOR SALE. MOVE IF NECESSARY BUT I CANT PUT IT THERE

[​IMG]

2. nobody wants em??? come on somebody gota want better headlights. i got over $400 in these. geeze come on people???

3. DKL0007

DKL0007 New Member

I ll take em, but the price is too high

I'll give you $250 for them

4. too late. i scrapped the lights and kept the fx-r's i will sell the fx-rs if you want them but the lights are gone