fs 1984 chevrolet C-10

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by spartigus123, Jan 29, 2007.

1. spartigus123

spartigus123 New Member

its a shortbed 2wd red has rollbars new tires interior red has a 250 l6 with only 61000 original miles 600 obo ill put some pics up by friday

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Look forward to it. A picture is worth 1000 words.

Also, where are you located?

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those I-6's were tough to kill if I remember right.

This will probably sell quick!:cool:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hold on, did I read that right? 61000 original miles?

5. spartigus123

spartigus123 New Member

hey guys

yes i agree that a picture is worth a million words also.
    yes u did hear/ read right their are 61000 original miles on the truck b/c the original owner bought it in 1984 when it first came out the gentleman was in the army he went into service between 1985-1987 he never made it back this way so the truck sat for years at his widows house she finally sold it to a man across the street from me in 98 in the time between 98 and 2005 he let it sit in his garage and in the summer of 05 i went over and offered him $400 for it i took the truck and immeditaly started restoring it i replaced the clutch the gas lines tank and pads including rotors i also replaced the radiator after i finally did this stuff i turned it over for the first time scinc ive had it believe it or not the truck started up with out any hassel i put the rollbars on it to make it look cool. in sept i parked it out side my dads garage my uncle took the truck with out asking one night and hit a tree i found out because their was a knock at the door i answerd the door to find him cryin b/c he had supposedly wreckd it. what he did was a deer jumped out in front of him and he swerved to miss and hit the tree he smashed the grill but a big dent in the hood and grumpoled the passenger front fender a little he didnt bend the frame thankgod thats why im tryin to sell it now b/c if hed bent the frame bno one will want it u know what i mean well im still working on getting a camera for pics and im located in utica mif anyone from nys wants to take a look at it

later