1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

fs 1984 chevrolet C-10

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by spartigus123, Jan 29, 2007.

1. spartigus123

spartigus123 New Member

its a shortbed 2wd red has rollbars new tires interior red has a 250 l6 with only 61000 original miles 600 obo ill put some pics up by friday
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Look forward to it. A picture is worth 1000 words.

Also, where are you located?
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those I-6's were tough to kill if I remember right.

This will probably sell quick!:cool:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hold on, did I read that right? 61000 original miles?
  5. spartigus123

spartigus123 New Member

hey guys

yes i agree that a picture is worth a million words also.
    yes u did hear/ read right their are 61000 original miles on the truck b/c the original owner bought it in 1984 when it first came out the gentleman was in the army he went into service between 1985-1987 he never made it back this way so the truck sat for years at his widows house she finally sold it to a man across the street from me in 98 in the time between 98 and 2005 he let it sit in his garage and in the summer of 05 i went over and offered him $400 for it i took the truck and immeditaly started restoring it i replaced the clutch the gas lines tank and pads including rotors i also replaced the radiator after i finally did this stuff i turned it over for the first time scinc ive had it believe it or not the truck started up with out any hassel i put the rollbars on it to make it look cool. in sept i parked it out side my dads garage my uncle took the truck with out asking one night and hit a tree i found out because their was a knock at the door i answerd the door to find him cryin b/c he had supposedly wreckd it. what he did was a deer jumped out in front of him and he swerved to miss and hit the tree he smashed the grill but a big dent in the hood and grumpoled the passenger front fender a little he didnt bend the frame thankgod thats why im tryin to sell it now b/c if hed bent the frame bno one will want it u know what i mean well im still working on getting a camera for pics and im located in utica mif anyone from nys wants to take a look at it

later