1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: 1993 Sub 4X4 Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Haigmeister, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Haigmeister

Haigmeister New Member

Two Owner (same one since 1996) with 172,000 miles. We purchased this vehicle from Chris Leith in Raleigh, NC when the original lease expired/truck was traded. Silverado package with cloth interior. Nice flip-gate option - no Barn doors. Third row seating included. Vehicle has tow option. Remote door locks and starter.

Non-smoker/no smells. No rear air condition. Slight rust through on rear passenger quarter panel. No other rust that we know of - the vehicle is in very good condition otherwise. Very good looker - shiny with lots of nice factory chrome. The paint is not perfect but it really looks good and we always get lots of compliments on it.

We have kept this truck running in great shape and have replaced many items over the years including a rebuilt engine (Engine Exchange) at 140K, transmission at 90K (Cary Car Care), air condition (Four Brothers Air) four years ago, rebuilt front end including new idler arm and bushings (Cary Car Care) six months ago, heavy-duty Bilstein shocks (Cary Car Care) six months ago, complete tune-up with new plugs, distributor, wires, etc... four to six months ago along with starters, fuel pumps and the other usual items that go out over the years.

Everything on the truck works well - all the power windows, power door locks, four-wheel drive system, lights, power seats - everything.

Other items of note: We replaced the front grill with a newer model just because - we think the '94 -'99 grill looked much better than the '92-'93 models. This vehicle has never been in an accident. Carpet is in very good condition - I had it replaced about three years ago. Added free breathing air intake system. Added dual exhaust (cat back). Good condition Yokohama Geolandar AT+II 285/75/16 tires sitting on factory Chevy 16" chrome wheels.

Also included in a nice Pioneer AM/FM/XM CD player with remote - yes, the remaining XM license will be included with the sale. Also, in the back is an 8" self-powered Bazooka sub. The system sounds great.

Again, the vehicle is not perfect by any means but if you're looking for a reliable well cared for Suburban you should definitely consider looking at this one. It rides very straight and is very quiet. There are no issues that need immediate attention. I would be happy to put you in touch with my mechanic at Cary Car Care - he has complete records of everything done over the years and knows how much we care for our vehicles.

I live in Raleigh, NC (North Hills) and work in Cary and would be happy to show it at any time.

NOTE - I tried to upload my pictures but they are too big. Happy to send email. Truck is two-toned Red w/ Silver sides. Interior is gray cloth.

Thanks for looking. HH