Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FS: 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Panamajack8, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Panamajack8

Panamajack8 New Member

Up for sale is a 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. It is 2WD, 5.3L V8, and 6-SPD automatic. Vehicle runs great, no accidents, clean carfax history report. The VIN number and carfax are available on the ad at Cars.com. I've added a couple things to the vehicle: 1) New Terra Grappler tires, 2) Linex spray-in bed liner with lifetime warranty, 3) New Tonneau Flip-Hard Cover Bed Cover, and 4) Weathertech mats for the front and back. Reason for selling the vehicle is because I'm changing MOS in the military and was looking for a smaller vehicle to fit my needs or else I would NOT sell it. Price is 22,750 OBO with 53,000 miles based on Kelley Blue Book and ad-ons. Vehicle is located in Columbus, Georgia. Please contact me at my email panamacirca90@yahoo.com.

IMG_1417.jpg IMG_1572.jpg IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1576.jpg IMG_1577.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1580.jpg