FS Factory steps off of 2011 Z71 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 22wvufrash22, Jul 12, 2011.

1. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

I would like to sell the factory steps that came on my 2011 Z71 crew cab silverado, the truck had 3000 miles on it when I took them off so they are same as new. I haven't priced having them shipped, I live in central WV if anyone close is interested.

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Any pictures of the steps?

3. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

I will try to put up pics of the steps on Friday or Sat. They are the factory oval ones, between $500 and $600 from dealer, want $250 in pocket and then buyer just pays the shipping, not sure what shipping would be tho, but I don't think a person could beat $250

4. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

trucksteps.jpg This is a picture of my truck while the steps were on it, I know not a great pic of the steps, but they still look this new.

5. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

stepsforsale.jpg A closer up pic of the steps I have for sale. $250 plus shipping.

6. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

Would take $200 in pocket, can be picked up/ could meet if not too far, or you pay shipping... Steps are in great shape.

7. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

I'm back from vacation...someone make me an offer on these steps...

8. itsmejojo

itsmejojo New Member

do you still have these. what would shipping be to 85337 AZ

9. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

as of right now the steps are sold, a very patient guy in kansas is just waiting on me to get him the shipping info. If anything falls through I will post an update.

10. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

These steps are back for sale. My sale fail through because of shipping cost. I am just trying to end up with $200 after shipping is covered. Even with shipping the price is well below new. They were on truck for 3000 miles. I now have them packaged and ready to go. With a mailing address I will be able to provide a shipping price for you. Thanks for the interest, would love to free up the space in my garage...
    Travis