GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

FS: GMT900 NNBS One-Off Custom Grille Guard

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by AllBlkdOut07, Mar 9, 2010.

1. AllBlkdOut07

AllBlkdOut07 New Member

Probably has to be a local buyer, not sure if it will fit strapped to a pallet, but i would probably be pricey to ship freight due to it's size, not it's weight. Only weighs 70lbs.

Original DOM tubing cost approx $300+
    Labor 100+ hrs $2,000+ (which is dirt cheap, fab work is usually $75/hr)
    LineX with Extra $400+

DOM tubing sizes used 1 3/4" .095 wall, 1 3/8" .095 wall", 1" .120 wall".
    Weighs around 70lbs.
    Uses eight 3/8" bolts that bolt into the custom fabbed, threaded 1/2" plate boxes inside the frame rails.(see below) Steel boxes are the only thing you'll have to have fabricated, as I kept them to mount up my smaller scale, one-off lightbar.

[​IMG]

Taking into acount off the shelf, generic, flimsy GG's cost as much as $600+
    Starting price was $1,500, now I'm looking to move this ASAP. New price $900 picked up for a one-off design you'll never see anywhere.

Truck should have a 3" BL, or it will sit 3" too high on your truck in relation to the top of your hood, unless you like that, you'll have to cut, and weld to adjust it to sit lower to fit a truck w/o a BL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What it looked like before LineX'ing.
    [​IMG]
  2. thatoneguy99

thatoneguy99 New Member

You still have this? How much are you asking? Or were you just showing it off? I saw it in the Classifieds, that's why im asking. It looks badass!!!
  3. AllBlkdOut07

AllBlkdOut07 New Member

Yes I still have it, and looking to sell, which is why I just created this new thread..lol

Price is underlined and now down from the original $1,500 to $900, but it's a firm, picked-up price. At that price I'm losing a lot as it is.

Lights are NOT included.
  4. thatoneguy99

thatoneguy99 New Member

I think that it is sooo sexy but I don't have the money or the body lift. I am putting on a leveling kit next weekend but I don't think it would be enough to look right. If you ever feel like coming down to the $500 range please let me know.
  5. nickcoppley

nickcoppley New Member

Do you still have the front guard
  6. woodruff112

woodruff112 New Member

i love the bumper man. but i dunno if it would fit my 09 gmc... i did notice the spare tire in the back... did you make that holder as well? if so how much for it?
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

It is sweet looking... And I see your in Morris Area of NJ.. Where? I'm all over the area..Too bad it won't fit my Av.. But I did tell a few people about it..