1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: JL Audio Stealthbox w/ two 10W3V3-4 Subwoofers 07-up Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by ls1bird, Mar 3, 2011.

1. ls1bird

ls1bird New Member

*SOLD* FS: JLAudioStealthbox10W3V3-4 Subwoofers 07-up Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab

For sale is my JL Audio Stealthbox containing 2 10W3V3-4 subwoofers and a JL Audio GL1700 Monoblock Subwoofer Amp. This system fits crew cab trucks only. See link for specs.

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1592

The box is almost completely hidden from view and still allows for the seats to fold up and down with no issue.

Retail is $849 for subs/box & $419 for the amp, before taxes. I'm selling the combo for $800 OBO (does not include shipping). I put this setup in my truck a year ago and it had impressive sound, fooling most visitors into thinking they were at least 12s. Nice hard, crisp bass for rock/country and a good deep bass for hip hop, etc. You will not find a better combo for the amount of air space inside a crew cab.

Loved the sound, but sold my truck. PM me with offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. ls1bird

ls1bird New Member

Sold......
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Cool, that's a good looking box.