Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

FS Like new EDGE Evolution for 07-08 NBS 275 obo

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by steves86ta, Mar 19, 2009.

1. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

I have a like new edge evolution programmer for the 07-08 1500's with 4.8,5.3,or 6.0 engines. It was installed on my truck for about 2500 miles. And i had no problems i absolutely love this programmer, but some things have come up and i could use the money for other things. It makes a very noticeable difference, especially in the transmission programming. If you have any questions please feel free to email or pm me. I am asking 275obo for the programmer concidering i paid 300.20 for it and that was at dealer cost! Let me know with any questions.

2. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

well now i have tonsoleidas (if i spelled that right) so im missing about a week of work hows 225 obo

3. lelik30

lelik30 New Member

I want it!!!!! How can we arrange it?

4. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

well my cell number is 909-809-4371 you can call me whenever you want, we can work out payment and i will ship as soon as i recieve payment

5. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

6. steves86ta

steves86ta Rockstar

Sold, you have a pm

7. Sierra23

Sierra23 New Member

where are you located