1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS - Nitrous Express GM EFI Kit 150hp

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by socalshocker, Nov 27, 2007.

1. socalshocker

socalshocker New Member

I have a brand new Nitrous Express kit, 150hp single jet kit for GM EFI vehicles. Was going to be installed in my 02 Tahoe but sold the Tahoe before I could install it. Everything needed for installation is included, including a Purge Kit and Billet Bottle Holder. Everything for $500 shipped in the US.

Nitrous Express 20920-10
    This kit fits most GM EFI applications for an easy increase of 35-150HP.

The kit includes a 10lb bottle, pure-flo bottle valve, 60 amp heavy duty relay, wide open throttle switch, jets for various horsepower settings, Shark Nozzles, Stainless steel bottle brackets, 16ft stainless braided -4 supply hose, nitrous filter and installation instructions.

The GM EFI nitrous system uses the patented NX "Shark" nozzle system. The Shark nozzle system has proven to be the best nozzle on the market today. The unique "bowl" design assures a proper mix of the fuel and nitrous for optimum atomization and maximum power.

No modifications of the engine or intake system is required to install and use this system.