1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Plug and Play HID Kits 9005, 9006, Fogs

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by rmreid, Feb 17, 2007.

1. rmreid

rmreid Member

I am selling high quality HID kits that require no cutting, are true plug 'n play, and take less than 1 hour to install in 99% of the installations!

I can get the following HID kits: 9005, 9006, Fogs (in a 880/881) all kits come with a 1 year warranty on ballasts and bulbs against manufacturers defects.
    All come in 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10,000K, and 12,000K see below what each looks like:
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the kit complete with: ballasts, bulbs, harness, fuse and relay.
    [​IMG]

Price is $205.00 shipped in the US 48, buy 2 kits and save $10.00 on your order {Paypal accepted but you must add 3% to cover paypal fees}

email me @ bobreid@bigriver.net to place orders

Thanks!!
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  2. rmreid

rmreid Member

Bump

Buyers WANTED :)
  3. rmreid

rmreid Member

I have 1 9006 6000K HID kit that requires no cutting, is true plug 'n play, and take less than 1 hour to install in 99% of the installations!

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the kit complete with: ballasts, bulbs, harness, fuse and relay.
    [​IMG]

Price is $205.00 shipped in the US 48 {Paypal accepted but you must add 3% $211.15 to cover paypal fees}

email me @ bobreid@bigriver.net to place orders

Thanks!