1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS:Very Clean 98 Seirra SLE

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by GMbill, Apr 17, 2007.

1. GMbill

GMbill New Member

98 GMC Seirra(bone stock) with 229000kms on body (mainly highway back and forth to school and the cottage) 100000kms on brand new engine replaced by GM. 5.7L V8 2wd, cloth interior,pl,pw,a/c,cd player, drop in bed liner with leather tonneau cover, no body damage at all, the only rust on this truck is undernieth the rocker pannel on the driver side(quoted repair $450) besides that the truck has been extremely well maintained all service done by local Gm dealership. The truck has always been in the family and now its time to sell. For quick response feel free to call 905-871-9686 evenings post 730 or email me im_hotstuff14@hotmail.com

$7699 OBO very flexible!

Thank:smile: s
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

A pic is worth 1000 words! :happy:
  3. Flatman

Flatman New Member 100 Posts

pics!!!!!!!! :)
  4. diver73

diver73 New Member

lets see some pics
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Also, your from South central Ontario? 905 area code.
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I guess that means I have to go buy it, Steve. Pictures...pictures....pictures we want pictures!