1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fuel gauge and yellow stabilitrack light problems

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by jbaniaga, Jun 11, 2007.

1. jbaniaga

jbaniaga New Member

Hello,

I recently gassed up my 07 EXT and when I turned the car on, the gas gauge did not rise. Also, (since I knew it had gas) while driving it home, the stabilitrack ? (yellow triangle with squigly line, car, and wrench) icon appears. At home, I let the car sit for awhile and turned the key (not turning on the car) to see if the gauge would rise, but it didn't. Finally, after having to use the car, it all the sudden went up, and the light went away.

Anyway, can someone tell me what the problem possibly is!? I know its under warranty, but I want to take it in with little knowledge so it seems like I know what I'm talking about.

Every diagnostic is much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jeff
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Jeff, Well troubleshooting might be difficult for us, but what I would suggest is you take it in if it does it again with that condition happening.
    That way there is no denying the problem. Instrument panel could have a mild short or open in cluster though...would be my guess.