1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fuel Hostage 20x10 -12 offset will they fit with 7.5 lift?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have been looking at these rim's and haven't seen anyone around here with them. They are fuel hostage black 20x10 6 on 5.5 lug -12 offset. I wonder if i will have any rubbing issues running the tires and rim combo. I have 18x9 6 0n 5.5 lug 0 offset with my machine black rockstars and barely rub's with a sharp turn when back up cutting it all the way just rub's plastic some. Anyone who know's what it will do or if i should be okay let me know because i can get a set of these rim's for $840 which is a good deal!

Thanks,Jake
  2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

it will work just depends on what size tires will you be running a 33 or a 35
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

with a 35" tire you will be fine i seen people run 35 with no trimming
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yes they will rub.
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

Well i don't plan on getting different rim's any time soon now at all.. i do plan on getting 35 12.50's sometime end of the year Nitto trail grapplers because first i have to get some new shocks because my truck rides like Ass.