fuel pressure regulator?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by script0207, Apr 30, 2009.

  1. script0207

    script0207 New Member

    can someone please give me detailed instructions as to where the FPR is & what I have to take off to get to it. I have the new regulator but I cant seem to find anything that resembles it
  2. script0207

    script0207 New Member

    Sorry, I forgot to add its a 2002 4.3 silverado
  3. silveradotrailblazer

    silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

    fuel pressure regulator

    I believe its located UNDER the intake manifold. Also I think in 02 thy made three differant regulators for that engine so check the numbers on the old one to make sure you got the right one.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos