1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Full Custom Audio System taken to the Next Level

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jmlaudio, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jmlaudio

jmlaudio New Member

This is a Full Custom system design I just finished fabricating for a friend of mine. Thanks for taking a look, any feedback is greatly appreciated

Here is the link to the system. It is right under the C5 just scroll down. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.jmlaudio.com/chevrolet installations.htm
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice work! nice and clean install. Boy-oh boy some people sure love there systems....
  3. 95chevyguy

95chevyguy New Member

I would have to agree with cableguy those where some pretty good installs but i just got to ask why did yall put a sealed box in a tahoe? I know sealed box will give a little more of a crisp sound but with a true banpass or ported box you would be able to take the same amp and subs that you got in there and get more out of them.
  4. mcrich

mcrich Member

Nice

Just wanted to tell you nice work keep us posted on your new jobs
  5. silverado480

silverado480 Rockstar

Nice work and I am jealous I have a set up just like that but I dont have the lighted chevy signs on my sub box. I might have to take it back to my installer and tell him to hook me up. Nice work. :great: