1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Full Size Camping Travel Trailer Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Towing & Trailer Tech' started by ChevyFan, May 26, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's get a thread going for all of the members on here with Travel Trailers. Got a large trailer? small trailer? Pop-up camper? Let's see it!

Go ahead and post some photos of your travel trailer up in here! Let's go now, don't be shy.

cherTRTfeat2large.jpg
    Forest River Cherokee Trailer Series

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Guess Ill have to take a pictures of my new creekside, less then a week old and I cant wait for next weekend!

3. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Almost forgot to add my photo. Its the only shot I have right now.

Less then a week old 2012 Creekside 26BHS

Taking it out this weekend.

Attached Files:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's a great looking trailer! Where did you get it?

5. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

We picked it up here

http://www.cordeliarv.com/

Paid less then the blue book on a used one, its a 2012 and they wanted it gone so we got a pretty good deal.

6. h0serdude

h0serdude Member

Forest River Salem 22LE, 27' overall with bumper and tongue. ~5000lbs loaded.

trailer.jpg

7. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Here's my Forest River "Work & Play"... more pic are in my album. Trailer7.jpg
    I like it's simplicity and didn't cost me an arm and a leg... not much more than a popup tent trailer.

8. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Okay here is a picture right before we left loaded down.

Attached Files:

9. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Here's the rig we took to Higgins Lake this past summer -- Keystone Zeppelin 24'

[​IMG]

10. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Damn 2011Laserblue, thats a nice set up. Now all you need is a bike in the back!