1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fun With Google Streetview - What type of car is this?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I believe a Silverado. i might be using it wrong though... 2004 Body style, black... Ext cab.
  3. daweinah

daweinah New Member 100 Posts

Link doesn't seem to be working, just shows an overhead view of Pittsburgh, TX
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, not sure how to get it to link ... not sure I can find it anymore either.
  5. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree New Member 100 Posts

keep zooming in, & it will give u the street view, then rotate the screen! theres a f-150 there too, lol!
  6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

See i saw that but there are a few cars in there... so i just shot for the GM since that is the forum we are on..... LOL
  7. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Link works...

It is a Silverado, but the image is so pixalated, can't see clearly enough to identify model year.

Streetview is pretty cool for that stuff.
  8. GunRock0811

GunRock0811 New Member

Wow thats pretty cool, I've never used that before
  9. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm going with a 4 door Chevy S-10. I say that because there is a pronounced front bumper, the bed length is very short wen compared to the cab and judging the swale size compared to the body I think it is too small for a half ton.
    Across the street are 2 full size dodge pick ups, 2 ford chasis ambulances, adjacent to the S-10 is an F150.
    And the picture was taken in the early afternoon, local time of course.
  10. daweinah

daweinah New Member 100 Posts

I kinda doubt Steve made a thread to show us an old Silverado in the middle of nowhere, lol