1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Funny thing I found monday.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Sierraowner5.3, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

Last week I noticed a odd clunking noise from under my truck. Had some time on monday, so I crawled under neath the truck and had a look around. After checking for loose hardware and so forth, I looked towards the front. Low and behold and fist sized rock had worked its way between the skid plate and the transfer case. after prying that out the noise stopped.

not sure where it came from, but i was glad I found it.

just thought i would share.

Alex
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What type of Rock was it? Like a natural stone, landscape Rick or maybe concrete?
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

No pics?????? It is funny every time I find something odd like that I think to myself, "need to get a pic of that for GMTC". Like this rotor on a car a friend was working on.

" 0626122107.jpg
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Wow, my girlfriends brother had one of those yesterday while he was in school to be a mechanic. on a chrysler minivan none the less.
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

think its natural, definatly not concrete.

kept the rock, but no pics, was to irritated at it to think of it. noise was driving me nuts.

Alex
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I wonder how it got stuck up there. Maybe, that would be a good prank to play on my buddy. :great: Just jamb a rock up there.