1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

G-Force chip?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by Curky, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

2. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN New Member

Saw the ad on this pop up today "www.GFChips.com" in the forum. Is this legit or junk? Or is it legit junk?
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I vote Junk!! No way am I going to get 30 more HP from it or a 10% mpg increase. If it were that good it would not be $69. [MENTION=32828]06MonteSS[/MENTION] may be able to shed some light on the subject as he deals with programming.
  4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS New Member

snake oil man... don't waste your money! especially since newer vehicles are flash-based ecm's and tcm's, there's no where to plug in a "chip" on the computers...

get a diablosport inTune or Trinity programmer and flash tune your vehicle correctly... ;)

if interested in one of those, let me know, I can hook you up...
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What I get from their website is that this thing fools your truck into thinking sensors are reading differently.