GA!

Discussion in 'GA - Georgia Boys Chevy Truck Club' started by Slick6, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Slick6

Slick6 Member ROTM Winner

aight! lets get a shout out from all the members livin in georgia! tell where u live n how long u been there cuz everyone knows georgia boys do it big!lol

Dallas, Georgia

Paulding County son!

ALL MY LIFE!lol

2. CJlambertz71

CJlambertz71 Member

gwinnett county georgia lived here for 13 years

3. jml1022

jml1022 New Member

cats

anybody know anything about removing the cats on a 2002 5.3 chevy? just with problems and stuff i have true duals with straight pipes but im looking to get 2 super 44s and get rid of the cats...what do yall say?

4. 07 redrado

07 redrado Rockstar

location-forsyth county, Cumming. time- long enough to call it home. any of yall my way like to get their pretty chevys muddy, i didnt buy a 4x4 to look pretty

5. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Location- Rockmart, GA.. All my life which is 23 years

6. gearhead952

gearhead952 New Member

Atlanta,50 years,03 sierra 6.0,Love this truck!

7. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

Valdosta Ga --25 years!

8. Confederate_Jay

Confederate_Jay New Member

Liberty County, Hinesville Georgia

Southeastern part of the state... right next to Ft Stewart

9. dustin88

dustin88 New Member

Kennesaw Ga

10. southernlunatic17

southernlunatic17 New Member

05 sliverado

hey names Allen. i live in Camden Co. Ga and i drive a 2005 chevy silverado and a 2005 chevy trailblazer. i have a 79 chevy nova hobby stock dirt car.

i also have a problem with my trailblazer. Has anyone else had trouble with the A/C control head? Mine will not shift from defrost to vent sometimes without shutting the vehicle off. This will be the third time it has been in the shop for a AC problem. Also, the power steering pump is whining like its going out? Has anyone seen this before?
    wow it was crazy come to find out the lower idler pulley was freezing up...... damn i hate new junk.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009