1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Audio Gadget Improvements

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by gregory1234, Oct 22, 2012.

1. gregory1234

gregory1234 New Member

I need some cheap hatchet improvements for my stock interior. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

What do you mean by cheap? $0-$50, $50-$100, $100-$200?

3. dobey

dobey Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Don't buy cheap gadgets. At least, outside of air freshners. Or new light bulbs (LED bulbs). They're the only two "cheap" things worth buying for your stock interior.

Also, avoid cheap hatchets. Having the head break loose from the handle is no fun when chopping things with it.

Plus, it would help if you had some sort of idea what you were actually looking for, and what you wanted to spend on it. Asking the Internet for ideas about cheap junk to throw inside your trunk is probably not a great idea.

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

ever though of a Dash Cover/Liner-------looks great on photos I have seen, and I have
    thought about getting a suede - look one for our CREW.

Brian from Canada