GPS Garmin Nuvi 1350T Review

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by ChevyFan, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just love my Garmin Nuvi 1350T and it's one of the best GPS systems I've ever owned (and I've had quite a few stolen!). Anyone else have this model, and if so what do you think?

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I actually have that exact one Steve, its really nice, I have used mine quite a bit around VB and going various other places in the area.

one of the best $175 ive ever spent.

Alex

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Actually didn't get this one stolen ... it dropped and the screen got smashed. :-(

I bought a Tom Tom cheapie and I'm not a fan of the Tom Tom. Call it "first love syndrome", but I MUCH prefer the Garmin layout.

I do like the way the Tom Tom charger/cord plugs in though, it's much more secure and there is less wear and tear on it, so I assume it's going to last longer, like maybe a LOT longer than the Garmin units.

4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I love Garmin, Use mine whenever I need to go to VB or Williamsburg. Wont use anything else.

5. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I Have an older Garmin Nuvi 250, I just use it for my delivery job now, as they want to charge for updates and Im not paying.

The wife bought me a Tom Tom for my personal truck, has lifetime updates.
    I still like my old Garmin better......it is much more useful for what I do with it. My next new one, if ever, will be a Garmin

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hate to say it But after selling and using them all I have the 7in screen Magellan GPS, The easiest to use and read and find address. When I was in retail I used to have contests in the store with other sales guys and customers to see who could find a address first while Garmin you had to FIRST find what state you wanted Magellan would be there already and with the AAA info it has paid for itself in finding Hotels, Gas stations and more POI's.. driving all over the NE in the truck I use mine with built in Traffic everyday with no problems..

7. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

I guess I don't get out much. All the places I go to I can get there with my eyes closed. Someday if I venture to unknown places I will have a need for one.