1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Gary from NorCal

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Gary Pearl, Sep 16, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Gary Pearl

Gary Pearl New Member

New to this and all forums. I have a '05 Silverado SB 4X4 2500 HD Duramax with the Allison tranny. Love the truck. The wife and I tow a 2012 37ft Crossroads Rushmore 5th wheel. Just completed a 10,000 mile 21/2 month mid west trip.
    Broke my passenger mirror when I backed into my small new garage. The swivel broke off off the backing plate. Repaired that with epoxy only to have one of the adjuster posts brake off on instalation. Hopefully the dealer has them in stock.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Gary......:glasses:......Where about's are you in Nor-Cal???

3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

4. Gary Pearl

Gary Pearl New Member

Hi Mike, we are in the SF Bay Area, and yourself?

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you and @'99HEARTBEAT are close, unlike me in NY. Post pics when you can.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! That's a bummer about the mirror...

7. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Gary, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

9. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Gary, I'm just North of the S.F. Bay Area(Marin)....:)

10. Rekrek

Rekrek New Member

Welcome to to GP!