Gas Powered Riding COOLER!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Apr 16, 2006.

Newest Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

You won't beleive this! Have you ever been to the races or to an outdoor concert or picnic where you had to lug your giant cooler around with you?

Ever think about putting it on wheels and either attaching a gas or electric engine to it? Well, one company did.

Check this out.

[​IMG]

http://cruzincooler.com/
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I want one.

Just right for the Burb, just put it in the back and if you run out of gas, you got your beer and a ride to the gas station.
  3. quickzilverado

quickzilverado New Member

4. ChevyFan

I think I've already helped sell a couple of these, I should get a commission.

Now the question is this: Does the gas powered engine create enough heat to melt the ice?
  5. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon New Member 100 Posts

very cool, you could have one of those and then one of the motorized barstool versions.
  6. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

There should be some races for these things. Of course, they only go 15 MPH. Maybe have a 7.5 mile race and let em go for like 30 minutes. :)
  7. ChevyFan

I talked with the people that run that company (business conversation). They're selling these things. It's a good novelty product that is probably fun to ride. Don't forget, 15 MPH is faster than most people can run.
  8. hotrodbob

hotrodbob New Member

Saw them at the Goodguys race last weekend. They were selling well. Didn't ask the price. They were cool
  9. ChevyFan

$449 for the electric and $499 for the 30cc gas powered model.

The company that I work for was contacted by this company about our software, that's how I know about them. They've got a good idea, that's for sure.
  10. ChevyFan

This still cracks me up.