Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Gas Prices 2012 ~ What Are You Paying?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ChevyFan, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Gas prices in Arlington, Texas have just hit $3.04 I have seen, that's the lowest price in about 18 months.

What are gas prices in your neck of the woods?

2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

$3.24 in Corpus Christi, TX

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

In Northern-Calif......the Price Today was.....$4.04

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I saw 3.59 in town, but I get an employee discount at work (though I get billed at the end of the month) so not sure what I pay until the 10th of every month ;)

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Passed a gas station this morning that said $3.09. But I only count Exxon or BP. Just paid $3.15 on Friday so it's going down.

6. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Paying $3.08 for regular unleaded here in Mexia Tx. It keeps going down daily, I heard the goal was to get it down to a national average of $2.80

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

$3.09 today in La. $75 to not fill my truck up all the way though.

8. nadcicle

nadcicle New Member

Got mine today for 3.05 here in Hermitage, TN. Sams has it for 3.01 and i've seen it slightly lower further away.

9. BASSIST

BASSIST Rockstar 100 Posts

3.59 here in Mi

10. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I paid $3.77 today if I remember correctly.