1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gas Prices in Canada

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Will Penner, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Will Penner

Will Penner Rockstar

Hi All, I'm not sure what the price is in Saskatoon . I just returned from Ottawa Ont.
    The price at one service station it was $1,34 and a 1/2 block from that station it was $1.31 it's
    a great province. :happy: It wouldn't happen Saskatchewan we have Co-op which dictates the price seeing
    they have the refinery here. Ill check the price here, to come. The Canadian Renegade
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
  2. John W

John W Rockstar 100 Posts

I went from Nova Scotia to Stouffville Ontario and the best price was in Lancaster, just south of Ottawa. 1.28 on the way up and 1.296 on the way back. Gassed up in Edmundston New Brunswick and then in Lancaster and the same on the way back so I wouldn't have to gas up in Quebec where it was 1.495. Watching the price and filling up at the cheapest places we made the return trip and two weeks around Stouffville on $365.00 of gas. That is for 3792km. Not with the Silverado I'm afraid. The 2009 Corolla. :happy:
  3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think gas prices in sayward where I'm moving to are around 1.49/liter
  4. Opex

Opex Member

the best place to get gas in canada that i know of is mount forest ON. right now its $1.26... thats comparied to vancover, calgary, edmonton, and the GTA...
  5. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro Rockstar 100 Posts

just filled up last night 89 cost me 1.43/l i believe 87 was 1.31 which was down a bit from 1.34 for the past couple of weeks thats in mississauga, Ontario btw