1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gas prices keep falling

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[​IMG][​IMG]

The national average price for gasoline dropped about 2.9 cents over the last two weeks, according to a survey released Sunday.

More...
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've been paying less and less every week. I paid $2.19 for E85 in the Silverado I drove, which was nice, but the MPG went down.
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Some what. Ours is about 95 cents per litre here. About $70 CAD to fill up the Trailblazer
  4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

they went up here yesterday, from 2.72, to 2.89
  5. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's still rising over here we are now on $7.21 the government sais it will never go down again because they need the money to finance bio fuel :grrrrrr:
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It was a short time ago I was teasing my Wife that Diesel was cheaper ($2.95 gallon) than regular unleaded ($3.23 gallon) and now unleaded is around $2.69 and diesel is still over $3:grrrrrr:
  7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Diesel is more polluting than gas that's the reason.
    For many years diesel was cheaper over here but that is going to change.:sign0081: