1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Gas Prices where you are.

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by 04sierracrewcab, Oct 8, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know there is an old thread on here somewhere but i cant seem to find it. What are the currently dropping fuel prices in your area? Today I paid 2.99$ gallon. :) The prices are supposed to be comming down! :party: Diesel does not seem to be falling though? They are predicting a 50 cent drop in the comming months :party:.

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

$2.98 this morning here in SW Missouri

3. Jeremie

Jeremie New Member

2.71 in parts of kc

4. 04sierracrewcab

good deal .. i love Branson .. possibly headed up there ither spring break or Christmas:happy:

5. Jmill77

Jmill77 New Member

$2.90 around des moines, ia

6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cool! Lemme know when... I'll buy you a coffee. Starbucks, at that! (hard to believe it's more expensive than gas...but there ya go)

7. 04sierracrewcab

How about a show? Which one is your favorite? pm me

8. Mizzike

Mizzike New Member

3.34 in Nacagdoches.

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Gas is still hovering around the $3.30 range for most of the DFW area that I've seen. However, it was getting into the $2.80's in parts of Fort Worth. Too bad it's kinda the hood.

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

$2.99 @ Canyon Lake. If this keeps up, I'm going to fill up the motor home, then "road trip"!