1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

gat a load of this

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by bob13, Jun 1, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Found this in a house we had a fire at. Believe it or not this is not what started the fire. I thought everyone my get a laugh at what this rocket scientist had in his house!
  2. bob13

Here are the pics.....I hope

Attached Files:

3. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, that's scary.
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Fire Code? What fire code..?... wait, there are rules in place for me to follow when I put things in my OWN house??

Nice...
  5. bob13

Hey the PODS LOOK GREAT!
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, that's a small clothes drier! :lol: I used to have pellet stove in my basement but the chimney/flue was a little better than that set up, I hope they didn't have children in the house! What an idiot!
  7. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

stupid people
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well yes that is stupid, but I think a fire is just what those people needed in that house. Pink tile and a green bathtub, I am partially color blind and I can decorate better than that! I would imagine that setup would give off carbon monoxide too, I guess I feel that much smarter now that I saw this. :neutral:
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

would the air even be hot when it gets to you??? I am a volunteer too and you would be surprised what some people have in there houses
  10. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member 100 Posts

That is ...ummm....wow I can't believe I just saw that lol.