gaurds for the top sides of the bed?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by erskine, Sep 1, 2008.

  1. erskine

    erskine New Member

    and plastics peice i can buy that go on the top sides of the bed?
  2. Calbaby968

    Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

    Putco makes a polished stainless steel bed rail protector you can find.
  3. bubba33

    bubba33 Rockstar 100 Posts

    I had the dealer put the factory plastic ones on my truck.They look good and match the tailgate spoiler. Try this factory gm parts dealer.
  4. smpoulin1

    smpoulin1 Member

    I got some from the dealer, fit great, reasonably priced.
  5. erskine

    erskine New Member

    you guys have pics and a part number?
  6. adidasboy918

    adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    Erskine, are you looking for smooth or the ribs bedrail caps for your truck. I bought some off of ebay that matched the bed cap on mine. the only thing i HIGHLY recommend is when installing it have 2 people like in the direction says. I did mine by myself and didn't get it straight so I kept pulling it off trying to get it perfect. wrong idea, lol the 3m tape didn't stick perfect after that and one came loose on me on the freeway. But anyways I loved the look of mine and so did my father. Now he wants them for his 02 dodge truck.
  7. bubba33

    bubba33 Rockstar 100 Posts

  8. erskine

    erskine New Member

    ok cool i work for gm and i didnt know they had some factory style ones, ill order those from the warehouse
  9. Never Enough

    Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

    I've done several sets of the Wade Brand on new Silverados and I like their fitment the best. Thick and very durable.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos