1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

gaurds for the top sides of the bed?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by erskine, Sep 1, 2008.

1. erskine

erskine New Member

and plastics peice i can buy that go on the top sides of the bed?
  2. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 New Member 100 Posts

Putco makes a polished stainless steel bed rail protector you can find.
  3. bubba33

bubba33 New Member 100 Posts

I had the dealer put the factory plastic ones on my truck.They look good and match the tailgate spoiler. Try this factory gm parts dealer. www.gmpartsclub.com
  4. smpoulin1

smpoulin1 New Member

I got some from the dealer, fit great, reasonably priced.
  5. erskine

erskine New Member

you guys have pics and a part number?
  6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

Erskine, are you looking for smooth or the ribs bedrail caps for your truck. I bought some off of ebay that matched the bed cap on mine. the only thing i HIGHLY recommend is when installing it have 2 people like in the direction says. I did mine by myself and didn't get it straight so I kept pulling it off trying to get it perfect. wrong idea, lol the 3m tape didn't stick perfect after that and one came loose on me on the freeway. But anyways I loved the look of mine and so did my father. Now he wants them for his 02 dodge truck.
  7. bubba33

bubba33 New Member 100 Posts

8. erskine

erskine New Member

ok cool i work for gm and i didnt know they had some factory style ones, ill order those from the warehouse
  9. Never Enough

Never Enough New Member 100 Posts

I've done several sets of the Wade Brand on new Silverados and I like their fitment the best. Thick and very durable.