1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

General Grabbers 33 x 12.50/ 17

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 07XCSB, May 1, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Does anyone one here have the new General Grabber red letters? Do you like them? Hows their ride? Do they sing alot? Thanks for yall's input.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. 07XCSB

Thanks Mr. Fleetwood. I've read that post, I found it while searching, but I'm wanting to see if anyone as actually bought and run them. I've read good reviews on other items in magazines, but the item sucked in real world use.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I looked at these ... in that size, no less. I didn't like the red letters (not for me). Had they been all black I'd probably have tried them out. I'm just as curious as 07 is on this topic since they're an item on my hit list that I passed up for purely cosmetic reasons.
  5. mfleetwood

I definitely understand. Maybe @jnbama will catch this thread as he has/had them. If he doesn't, may try PMing him.
  6. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

Just have OE's on my truck for now and will till new ones are needed, found a review on Pro Pickup. Reviewer said they did good on his 2500 under heavy load , quiet on pavement and good traction in rain rocks ,sand and soft dirt but not very good traction wet clay and mud
    Grabber-on-teh-rocks.jpg
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  7. mfleetwood

My memory must be fading as I continue to age, as I must have remember a past post incorrectly....Thanks for straightening me out :glasses:
  8. 07XCSB

Thanks for chiming in J. Thats the kind of info I was looking for. That info also kicks them out of the running. I need clay and mud traction. I wish the made the tire I have now in 33x12.50/17. They are great all around.
  9. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

No problem happy to help out , used a vacation day to do some spring cleaning while the truck I drive is in the shop. Wanted to mention my youngest neice lives in Denver, visited there a few years ago and had lots of fun. Rocky Mtn. State Park, Garden of the Gods , Pikes Peak , Co. Railroad Museum with a greasy cheese burger at an old local diner nearby and Wings over the Rockies, going to make it back one of these days.
  10. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

I've heard about them and i'm getting a set. And throwing these on mine. Can't wait! BallisticEnigma.jpg