Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

general tech specs for '65 burb

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by burdsco, Sep 24, 2011.

1. burdsco

burdsco New Member

just picked up a '65 suburban that I am bringing back to life. I have searched hi/lo for a site that has the general tech specs (GVW, overall length, wheelbase, etc), but have had no luck in finding. can anyone help me out?

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome aboard!

Try Hemmings. They might have info on the site, or a link to somewhere that does.
    Good luck,

3. burdsco

burdsco New Member

thanks kid hauler...but cudn't find anything on hemmings site. anyone else have an idea?

4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Try stovebolt.com. I filtered through there for awhile; they have a VIN reader service that might help. There is also a link to GM's VIN service. It's $50, but they promise to deliver all the vintage information they have.
    This seems like it should be easier to find the stuff you're looking for. Have you been by the dealer to ask them if they can run the VIN?

Good luck,

5. burdsco

burdsco New Member

thx kid...I'll give it a shot. I've not been to the dealer to run the VIN, but will also do that.