1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Geneva Package on 99 GMC Suburban

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by tempestt-37, Aug 23, 2011.

1. tempestt-37

tempestt-37 New Member

I came a crossed a 1999 GMC Suburban with a Geneva package Does anyone know what the Geneva Package is?[h=1][/h]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Never heard of that one. Maybe dealer installed or a aftermarket conversion company.?????????????
  3. Foxracer

Foxracer Member

its aftermarket like regency with the woodgrain moon roof and all that stuff
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If it is a aftermaket conversion, BECAREFUL! Most of the conversion companies have gone out of business due to the economy and slow truck sales. Parts are hard or impossible to find. I myself won't buy a conversion truck/van. JMO.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

6. Foxracer

Foxracer Member

i think that company went under like in 2000 if i can rememeber my unlce had one that was a 6.5 turbo
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

8. janikphoto

janikphoto Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I wouldn't be too worried. Most of the alterations and upgrades were cosmetic on these types of vehicles. If the wood grain dash breaks, just replace it with the stock part instead. And chances are that a sunroof/moonroof part could be found, if needed.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

the sunroof should be factory..
  10. janikphoto

janikphoto Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Really?!? I want one! I thought it was something the conversion companies added, along with the running boards, fancy wheels, wood trim, TV's, etc...