1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Getting a Truck unstuck

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Jan 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Oddly living in MN i grew up with 2wd trucks. All it takes is some thought.. this guy clearly has no idea what he is really doing.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

they make these things called shovels dude, invest in one!

i know he did use one, but he shoulda done a whole lot more of it, a whole lot sooner.

Alex
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wow i dont think ive ever had that much trouble with my truck in 2wd in snow, thats sad but then again i did grow up with snow
  5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just love how the video is in fast forward and you see the guy rocking back and fore inside the truck the whole time
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

He scared the crap out of the poor cat!!!! LOL
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It looked like if he caught some traction he was going into the corner of the house. That is just one more reason to not buy a ford!!!!
  8. Coach24

I am guessing he was in a hurry?:neutral: But was getting cold so he had to go in the house a couple of times? Just put your hands on those rear tires it will warm them up:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

AMEN!!! I didnt want to point the manufacturer out but now ya did. Yup it was a F*&^. Shows you what kinda person drives a f*&^

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Yeah I think the vedeographer said h fast forwarded because it was ove rthe space of about 2-3 hours so he mad some cuts as well. I think I would have gone shopping and put the camcorder on a tripod.
  9. kennyb79

kennyb79 New Member 100 Posts

I would love to know how long he was out tere before the guy across the street got his camera and started filming...didn't look like that much snow to me.
  10. Coach24

Crap he couldn't find a board or piece of carpet anywhere in the house or garage? Geez take the vinegar out an d dump it under the tires. Over 2 hours ?