1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ghost Ride - Crash your truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Nov 7, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What an idiot. Anyone still do this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsL3eimpLg"]YouTube- Ghost Ride The Truck[/ame]
  2. bigburb

bigburb New Member ROTM Winner

I've seen that before... That guy is an idiot! That was a nice truck too! I can see doing that with a crappy old car tha barely runs (if you're dumb enough), but why the nice Chevy?!?!
  3. ChevyFan

Did he hit a Fire Hyrdant too? Can someone pause that and blow it up? He hit something that goes flying right at the last second.
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

Now there's a way to make you parents proud!:glasses:
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Yea, he clipped the fire hydrant and it went spinning off towards the house.
    It also looks like he almost ended up under the rear tire as he slid forward and the rear of the truck lifted up.
  6. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Darwin Award?
  7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What an idiot!!!
  8. pearlbluesilverado

pearlbluesilverado New Member

this guy is a freaking moron. one its a chevy and why would you do that for. he doesnt deserve a chevy pickup
  9. ChevyFan

I looks like it flew and maybe hit a car in the driveway! I would be ticked and would have beaten that dude bloody ... but he may have in fact gotten under the tire, can't tell the quality isn't good enough and he smacked his head on the ground too.
  10. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

No matter where you put a level on that guy's head, he will always be a half-a-bubble off!!!:lol: