1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Baseball Giants vs. Cardinals for ALCS tonight! (RIGHT NOW)

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

It's hard to know who to cheer for tonight in the ALCS as both of these teams are recent World Series winners, and both of them against the Rangers. So, both the Giants and the Cardinals are great teams with great talent ... but I'm still pretty bitter about it all. :grrrrrr:

Anyone watching these? Who's gonna win and go face the Tigers?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lets Go Big BLUE!!!!!!! Opps Wrong sport.... :glasses: I'll watch OCC tonight....
  3. ChevyFan

Giants strike first! Oh, how interesting. :)
  4. ChevyFan

In the immortal words of george thorogood "Everbuddy funny ... now you funny too."
  5. ChevyFan

Looks like the giants got it done.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

About time. The tigers have not played in almost a week. It is all the news in covering right now. It is awesome that the tigers made it to another world series. I am not exited about them playing SF. Not that I am all that worried about the team. It is the 10:30-11:00 p.m Starts that I am not looking forward to.