Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Girlfriend/Wife Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jul 9, 2011.

1. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

So here is my contribution. One of the only family pics since we had to have one for my daughters class and I'm usually on the other side of the camera.
    the fam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great pic David. How old is your daughter? Mine is 3 so no school pics yet. Just daycare. :money:

3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

thanks als09sierra, she just turn 10 months

4. jdennis44

jdennis44 Rockstar 100 Posts

I take that as an insult!:lol: but no really sometimes I wonder how bad her vision is too!!

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

She is 4 1/2. She goes to the private school I work at (age 3 thru 12th grade) so she is in what they call Junior Kindergarten:lol:. They have them take a family pic so if there is a disaster or something like that each kid has an emergency kit(flashlight, water, stuffed animal, photo) as a way to help keep them with something familiar to keep them calm. Cool Idea for the little kids. Then they also put a copy on a wall with all the families. So far the 3 and 4 year age has been a great age for her. Lots of fun and sometimes a little too much attitude (i blame the wife)

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

My wife Kim 068 (800x600).jpg & I at my moms last year.

7. Als09Sierra

My 3 y.o has plenty of attitude at times, but when she doesn't she's very cute. They're girls. I blame my wife too. :lol:
    Congrats, great looking family. They do something similar in daycare where they have pics of family for comfort. I never thought about an emergency though, that's a good idea.

8. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I almost posted a pic of us from last Halloween, but....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  9. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Here is Kathy and myself after my first place finish in my 1926 T Bucket Powered by a 2004 Silverado engine, 350 Turbo and a S-10 rear axle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Als09Sierra

That T-bucket looks great Tom, but it looks like you might've needed a taller windshield. :)