1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Girlfriend/Wife Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jul 9, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My girlfriend (I spose that's the label I'll use) 1.5 weeks ago:

[​IMG]
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

As long as she's got the weapon you better keep saying nice things, you know them women can be pretty unstable sometimes.
    What were you thinking letting her have a rifle anyways? It isnt loaded is it? Somebody could of ended up leaking all over the driveway.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

1. It's my rifle.
    2. It's not loaded in that pic as I was teaching stance, shoulder pocket, cheek weld, and sighting at the time. (Notice her trigger finger isn't indexed...)
    3. She's not pointing it at the driveway but, rather, at an embankment with a target in front of it.
    4. I prefer women who know how to properly handle firearms over those who don't and/or are afraid of them.
    5. If she goes supernova and decides to turn on me, I've got a firearm on me or within reach pretty much any time the law allows it. :)
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

bump ... keep this thread moving
  5. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

Here is an old pic of us, like 2007. Some when I was going through Hazmat Ops and fire fighter training.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Tryd to mine some where we weren't looking Drunk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member 100 Posts

Me and my soon to be wife

DSC01553.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  8. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member 100 Posts

I got a new computer, so I don't have any pics on this one. I'll put it up when I get one.
  9. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is a recent picture of me "donyms" and my girlfriend Glynis "gpana" Also our kids AKA "dogs" Mya and Lacy, Husky and Yorkie.

Don & Jo new 009crop.jpg
    Misc. Pics 003rs.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  10. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

Here's me and my signifficant other a couple of Summers ago.

Attached Files: