Girlfriend/Wife Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for Sharing . I miss those days when my daughter was so young. we had some rough years,she and I. But we are doing well as she took me for Sushi yesterday to say Happy fathers day. First gift in many many years, for fathers day. Even if it was one day after. Yes it is nice looking down from cloud 9:money:

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Heather33.jpg

Here is a pic of my wife and I on our wedding day... I lost her to cancer three years ago. :(

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

sorry to hear that man. looks liek you too were happy!

Alex

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's my lady friend. Some days I wonder if I deserve the time I get with her; others I wonder if she deserves the time she gets with me...

h.jpg H-M17S.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Looks like a happy day for you back then.

6. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Pretty lady there my friend!

To everyone else on this thread you all look very happy and all that fuzzy stuff! Nothing is more beautiful than a family, I gotta wait till i get out of boot camp until i even consider looking for a gal.

7. SurrealOne

I think so, too. :) As for boot camp -- thank you for your service! And as for finding a gal -- be smart, save your money. Women are expensive habits ... more expensive than truck or gun habits, even!

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Especially if the woman you find loves truck accessories too. Two trucks to mod can be pricey :glasses:

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

But what you spend in mods is off set by the lack of gas money you use.

10. SurrealOne

Umm, in this world of equality why wouldn't she pay for her mods while he pays for his? Where's the implication that he has to fund both? Certainly it's nowhere to be found in a world where men and women are equals!

Surreal

P.S. LOL, Alox!