1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Girls vs. Guys

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TylerR04, Nov 16, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. TylerR04

TylerR04 New Member

This is completly off topic but was wondering since guys call their vehicles "her"... Do girls call their vehicles "him?" Sorry it's early at work and I'm looking for something "productive" to do! :rofl:
  2. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

I refer to my truck as "beast".

I used to refer to it as "her" but then i got to thinking and my truck's not a little girl. I also said my trucks a beast, so mix beast and her togather. Not a pretty sight...
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

English has no gender specific articles like other languages do, like German is Der, Die or Das. (Masc, Fem and Neut.). I guess to make up for that we say things like "She's a beut!".

Good question though. I think that's the goal of the truk nutz, to make trucks masculine.
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I liked a guy as much as I like my truck..... um Ok I just call her "her"
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have been wondering that for a while.
  6. ewarz

ewarz New Member

Most of the chicks in my circles refer to their cars/trucks as "their baby".
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll agree there...

Mine's definitely a guy. I've not had very many guy vehicles... but this is definitely one.
  8. Howie

Howie New Member

Mine is a she...

Girls that I know tend to call thiers a "she" as well. Then blame the trucks "mood" swings.. :neutral:

Known as "Ghost" according to my 6 year old daughter because its big, white, and scares small children. :rofl:
  9. bassalive

bassalive New Member 100 Posts

mine is a transexual. When i'm cursing at it to get out of a hole it's a guy. When I'm so horny looking at it after a wax it's a girl.............lol
  10. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member 100 Posts

Mine is a she. I can't imagine me spending so much time making something look good in my eyes that is a dude. Nope, no way. No offense to those of you who prefer the guy vehicles.