1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Glad to hear it

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by chevyman, May 31, 2005.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. chevyman

chevyman New Member

Glad to hear it. Would love to see some discounts for wheels and tires on here.

2. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon Rockstar 100 Posts

discounts

this is a long term vehicle for me so I am always looking to do something, I am sure any discounts on anything would be appreciated by all.

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Same here. I could find litterally hundreds of things I would like to upgrade/modify on my 'burban, so any discounts would most definately be welcome.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Most companies want to see a site that is more well established. I think that will come. I wouldn't be surprised if this website doesn't have 1000 members and 10000 messages by the end of the year.

5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Steve did you have any companies in mind that you might approach about giving perks to members?

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There are quite a few actually. I'll start the ball rolling again when we hit 1000 members, we're averaging about 3 new users per day so by the end of the year we'll be near that mark.

It helps a lot that there is a good site like the Suburban club that gets a lot of traffic and also a lot of posts. The more posts that get put on the board, the better the stats look, etc.

7. QTee

QTee New Member

Hiya Steve!

So how many members are you up to now?

*Edited to say... Nevermind! I just saw the main page and it says 708 members.... so I guess I am member #708!!! (Giggle'n)

8. ChevyFan

The member list keeps rising, even if people don't seem to post many messages anymore.

9. squid636

squid636 New Member

I know that if you can get some more exposure then you membership level should jump. You see people with burbs all the time. I have had mine 6 years but didnt know about this site until today.

10. MN_Burbon

MN_Burbon Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome aboard Squid636, glad you found us, we can always use more input.