1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Glad you guys are here!

Discussion in '1A Auto' started by Pikey, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad to see you guys as a sponsor on GMTC! Thank you guys for the great how to videos that you post online. They are by far the best and most informative step by step (including torque specs) videos I have come across. :great:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You beat me to it! :)
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry! I say [MENTION=30124]1ATony[/MENTION] listed in the "Who's Online Now" Section. Then I scrolled down and saw their name on the sponsor list. Great Addition to the site. These guys have a wealth of info. Now I will start looking at getting parts from them. :money:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, I spend a while chatting with Tony today. He really gets the idea of being a product expect, helping people and then letting people choose if they want to go to their website and order. Plus [MENTION=30124]1ATony[/MENTION] is good for customer service as well.

At least one member on here posted after they had some aftermarket foglights that there was a problem and it got filled with water, Tony was able to verify that they had posted a message on GMTC within the warranty period, so even though they didn't get in touch with 1A Auto until after the warranty period was over ... the honored the warranty anyhow. That's just good customer service.
  5. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Thanks for the welcome guys. Steve it was great to talk to you,... here's a pic on my 97 Grand that I've been restoring. Just finished the lift in November. Lot of blood sweat and tears into this one...lol

We're all "car guys" over here. I drive this ZJ and also have blown 92 Mustang that pokes it's head out of the garage once in a while. Little bit of what I like to do in my spare time.

Tony

Started with this...
    [​IMG]

3.5" Rubicon Express lift, Skyjacker shocks, Front and rear adj RE trackbars, MOOG Super Trail BOSS steering stabilizer, Ultra wheels wrapped in 31" muds netted me this...lol

[​IMG]

Finally made it home after a long day of selling auto parts and then battling 12" of snow, 6" of it was on the road!
    [​IMG]