1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Glass Pack anyone??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by J_chevyman, Dec 13, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. J_chevyman

J_chevyman New Member

I have a question....i wanted to go to a deeper sound than the same o same o that everyone has the Flowmaster 44, ive seen on youtube of ppl with glass packs on there silverados and they have a sick deeper sound, but am I better off keeping the flowmaster or should I upgrade?? Does anyone have the glass packs???
  2. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

I have a glasspack and I like it a lot. I eventually want to go to a true dual but I like the sound I have now because it does not drone really loud when on the highway. The glass pack was welded on and then a 3 inch pipe comes out to the side instead of the factory 2.5 inch.
  3. Kyles03

Kyles03 New Member

Look in to the IMCO Xtreme muffler. It has only one chamber so its pretty loud still. There might be clips of it on youtube.