Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM analyst sees first sales gain in 21 months

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

General Motors Co. is likely to post its first year-over-year monthly sales gain in 21 months when automakers report sales figures on Tuesday, a top GM sales analyst said Wednesday.

More...

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hallelujah!!! They have way to many good products not to come out of this difficult time. Must continue to streamline and cut costs though!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

These are the best products they have ever built by far, not just GM but the entire industry. The average family sedan is built better than an early 90's luxury car.

4. Shorty 71

I totally agree, its nice to see the big three fighting back with quality. For so long people felt like they should buy a domestic, but as the quality from the big three went down poeple went to the foreign nameplates. If the big three are to survive they will do so based on the quality of their vehicle, and streamlining of their business. People are to educated and with the internet have tons of info at their fingertips and are no longer are willing to settle for any product that does not give them value for their hard earned dollar. Today i'm proud of our american car companies and am confident they will pull threw!! Sorry for the rant but living here in Michigan its a issue i feel strongly about. I'm proud to drive my chevy silverado, i thinks its the best truck made!!!

5. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I believe that GM is building some of it's best cars ever......but look at the price of a new Silverado vs a fully restored 30 yr old C/K20. $25 - $30k vs $7 to $10k? I love the new chevy's but I'd rather buy a 1970's truck and put the difference in my retirement account. Besides I love working on the older trucks. And they really look sweet.[​IMG]

6. Shorty 71

That is a really sweet truck! I'm a fan of the older models too:great:

7. Twistedpinion

Twistedpinion New Member

Finally some good news from the general. Hope they keep pushing in the right direction.