Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM buyout of Chrysler?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by unplugged, Feb 20, 2007.

1. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

CNBC says there are no serious negotiations between GM and Daimler/Chrysler. See the article: CNBC
    I wonder what a cross between a Suburban and a Jeep Commander would look like? Anybody want to photoshop that?:eek:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

GM has it's own problems, the last thing they need to do it take on another automakers issues. Unless they buy it, plunder the pension, strip it down and sell it off ... never know. :rolleyes:

3. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Aac

Maybee, Chevy, Ford, Chrysler and Dodge should all merge and make the"American Automobile Company"? The only troubles with that is that they all are in trouble and the others may effect the GM quality!

4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd hate to see that happen. Something tells me no good could come from that. IMO

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who wants to drive an AAC? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! smAAC! heart attAAC!

6. TrailLeadr

:biggrin::biggrin:LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

7. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Cracking up!

I read your posts and was cracking up! Can you even imagine the NIGHTMARE!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO:eek: :biggrin:

8. ChevyFan

What would you call the engines? A 454 Cobra Jet Hemi?

9. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Announcing the all-new F-150 Ramerado, or Silver-ram, or Expihoerango, or Subrangodition.

This is turning into a game LOL!

10. TrailLeadr

So would they offer a Dura-stroke engine, or a power-max? in their HD class?