1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM car and truck VIN decoder cards

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by unplugged, Oct 9, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Great info. Thanks
  3. Johan King

Johan King New Member

There is no indication that GM is "about to go bankrupt" and even if they did, some analysts say that might be better than a taxpayer funded loan. See http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/busineā€¦

Regardless of what happens, you aren't going to find GM giving away cars.
  4. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

Good stuff, thanks for the post.
  5. thoffman2000

thoffman2000 New Member

6. Chevyboy420

Chevyboy420 New Member

sweet! very usefull when getting parts!
  7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

thoffman2000
    You da man!! You can be my new GM representative. I have been trying to get GM Corporate to tell me if they had that sort of parts site for 2 weeks now. They keep shooting me through the grease with their emails blah blah blah and never did give me the link or even admit that there was such a place online. Thanks!!
  8. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Thank you very much!
  9. browenb

browenb Member

This is kinda neat...

From there site:

'There are 8 2004 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 20 (0.002%) with at least as many options.'

Kind of neat to know there where only 7 others identical to mine, wonder how many are still 'trucking'.
  10. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Thanks for posting this VIN decoder information.