1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM CEO call for $1 gas tax hike

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChromeSilver02, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

I have owned my truck since the first of May and haven't filled it up with gasoline yet. I have put over 700 miles on it too. I use a natural gas that only gets a 8.5 cents/gal road tax. I try to limit my use of the terrorist fuel.
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I wish you'd do a write up on conversions to 100% Jared. Also do you know anything about the half & half kits that start on gasoline & after warmed up can switch over to NG? We saw an old kit that was an add on. The engine was a complete gasoline engine, but had a kit on top of the carb & could be switched over to NG depending on what was cheaper to buy at the time.
    * Is there any loss of power running NG?
  3. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

X2 What Stephan is asking!!
  4. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

Here is my write up on CNG conversions:

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...-to-answer-your-questions&p=379711#post379711