1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM Class Action Lawsuits

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 27, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I don't know of any, but how would one be started? With all the members on this forum that have weighed in on the road noise problem that could be one.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think there have to be damages to be collected, not just too much noise. Like, if there were some type of hearing loss. :)

4. ChevyFan

Guess not been any in a while.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Huh? Speak up I can't heaar you over the road noise and clunking in transmission.:lol:

6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Wow! My wife bitches about my driving and if it does hearing damage I can sue GM. What a country!

7. judsteele

judsteele Member

was there one about the brake lines rotting out too soon? oh and the tranny lines too??

8. whitehouse223

whitehouse223 New Member

I quit a co. this year that made needle bearings for GM hubs and trannys, we went a solid 3 years substituting low grade china material with cracks and seams into the product then occasionally use better material, GM and QS audits never looked or questioned what we were doing, there is no way to track the suppliers or material unless it is an immediate failure , I filed a complaint with the government but told not enough info , its no wonder GM has so many issues, I think old GM is still the old GM

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

In 86K Miles I have replaced 2 wheel bearings.. HHmmm

10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Wonder if the oil leaks, sticky lifters are related to a dex cool leak...... my truck came with dexcool. (in the 5.3L) gen 1