1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Factory Cd/Radio player

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by BIGREDDADDY53, Feb 10, 2014.

Random Gallery Photos

1. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Member 100 Posts

I have had this radio for years because when I went to put it in, my wires had been cut. If some one can use-it ( pay the shipping and if it works fine and whoever is happy can give me 40 or what they think is fair. I would be willing to help with the shipping. Thanks Eric
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

do you have a pic of it? what year is it from? what model? all this info may help people decide if they are interested.
  3. BIGREDDADDY53

BIGREDDADDY53 Member 100 Posts

It's good for GM's 2003-2007 Classic,
    dads pic's 602.jpg dads pic's 603.jpg dads pic's 604.jpg dads pic's 605.jpg

I have had this radio for years because when I went to put it in, my wires had been cut. If some one can use-it ( pay the shipping and if it works fine and whoever is happy can give me 40 or what they think is fair. I would be willing to help with the shipping. Thanks Eric
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014